In any event, Gestoría Luis Moreno, S.L.P. is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of data through them, deciding on the aim, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on your computer when you visit a webpage. The main purpose is to enable the site to remember you when you access in order to make the website better for you.
Cookies are essential to the working of the Internet, and they cannot damage your computer/device. If you have cookies turned on in your browser, they can help you to identify and sort out possible mistakes that can occur when Internet is working.
Cookies might be self-owned, when sent to the users' unit from a domain managed by Gestoría Luis Moreno, S.L.P. and from which the requested service is being rendered; or may be third party owned, when sent to the users unit from a domain not managed by Gestoría Luis Moreno, S.L.P.
When you access this website, you expressly accept the use of these types of Cookies in your devices. If you disable Cookies, the navigation through the website might not be optimal and some website tools might not work properly.
Luis Moreno Agency, S.L.P. is using Cookies, among others, for the following aims.
- Cookies of analysis: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria. For example, language selection.
- Technical cookies: They are used to allow the user to browse through the web page, and the use of the options or services included in it.
User Action to avoid Cookies
Furthermore, you either choose to block these Cookies through the website tools of the browser, or you might set the browser to notify you when a Cookie is stored by a server:
- For detailed information on how to manage the cookies on the Internet click here.
- For detailed information on how to manage the cookies in Chrome click here.
- For detailed information on how to manage the cookies in Firefox click here.
- For detailed information on how to manage the cookies in Opera click here.
- For detailed information on how to manage the cookies in Safari click here.
In the event the user decides to disable the Cookies, the quality and speed of the service might decrease and the User might lose access to some services or sections offered by the Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Cookies Policy, please e-mail Gestoría Luis Moreno, S.L.P. email@example.com
Date last updated: May 2018